Anyone else is just looking around.

My Promise to You

Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult.  Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me.  Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, experience, equipment, reporting methods and yes, different pricing.  One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work.  Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector's experience and own effort.

 

My philosophy about real estate is simple.   I put myself in your shoes, treat you like family and treat your money like it was coming out of my own pocket.  The greatest compliment I can receive is a referral from you to a friend or family member.

Give me 5% of your confidence, and I will earn the other 95%!

If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my undivided attention, my very best effort and will dedicate 100% of my time, energy, and extensive experience delivering First-Class service to YOU, my customer.   This I promise you.

 

Rich Ulloa

Contact me now to schedule an inspection

Anyone else is just looking around. ®

To Whom It May Concern:

 

Rich Ulloa, CPI, is a Certified Professional Inspector® trained by InterNACHI—the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors - which is the world's largest nonprofit association of residential and commercial property inspectors, and provides education, training, certification, benefits and support for its members. All InterNACHI-Certified Professional Inspectors® are required to pass an Inspector Exam, follow a comprehensive Standards of Practice, abide by a strict Code of Ethics, and take accredited Continuing Education courses each year in order to maintain their membership in good standing.

 

Rich Ulloa has acquired extensive home inspector training through InterNACHI’s rigorous Continuing Education curriculum, which includes dozens of live classrooms, online, and video training courses, written by experts in their field, which have received more than 1,400 accreditations by state and governmental agencies throughout North America.

 

In order to become certified, Rich Ulloa was required to take inspection courses related to the interior and exterior of the home, including the common and major areas of concern for home buyers, such as the foundation, heating and cooling, roof, plumbing, and electrical systems.  

 

Here is the list of InterNACHI courses required for initial certification:
 

  • Safe Practices for the Home Inspector
  • 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know
  • Residential Plumbing Overview for Inspectors
  • How to Perform Residential Electrical Inspections
  • How to Perform Roof Inspections
  • How to Inspect HVAC Systems
  • Structural Issues for Home Inspectors
  • How to Inspect the Exterior
  • How to Inspect the Attic, Insulation, Ventilation and Interior
  • How to Perform Deck Inspections
  • How to Inspect for Moisture Intrusion
  • How to Inspect Fireplaces, Stoves, and Chimneys

           Contact Me Today!

 

Rich Ulloa

Guam Home Inspections 

597 N Marine Drive, Suite 101

Tamuning, Guam 96913

 

Email: 

Rich@GuamHomeInspections

Click Seal to Verify

Certification

Print Print | Sitemap
copyright since 2006